Monday, March 27, 2006

Peeing and stuff

Why am I so freaked out by the sound of people peeing? Specifically men. Is anyone else afflicted with the sudden urge to bolt, giggle, or shift in your chair when randomly placed next to a bathroom while waiting for, um lets see..... a doctor, or an insurance agent? Please tell me that I am not the only one that finds the sounds of a zipper unzipping and a spash of water that sounds like Niagra Falls, a little disturbing, icky or just plain grose. It's not just the sound of them peeing that freaks me either, I don't particularly enjoy anyone else listening to my bathroom visits either. In highschool I used to get up and go to the second floor of the house so my boyfriend wouldn't hear me pee....so I don't descriminate!

Twice in the last 2 weeks I had the unfortunate experience of sitting in a quiet room, RIGHT next to a bathroom. And let me tell ya, the 2 hotties that entered the bathroom, were not so hot when the exited.

I am thinking about starting a petition to have building codes legislated with a "sound proofing, the bathroom" clause. Any takers??

J

1 Comments:

Blogger lil_k said...

I grew up in the country, so I'm very comfortable with urination...public even.

Golden Showers are the only weird pee.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home