Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Beep Beep!

I am pleased to announce that I am now the proud owner of VW Bug!!! I was very surprised yesterday when my studying was interupted by a VERY generous set of parents who showed up to hand over the keys to a green 2000, Beetle.
Anyone who knows me, is aware that I had a deep attachment to Jetta. She was my parents old car...the first new car I saw them buy...the car I learned to drive with, and got my lisence with....and she took me through 248 700km. It was very sad to see her drive away.
Since Jetta, although affectionate, was not a very orginal name for the 1995 VW mobile....I have decided to open up the stage, to the most creative people I know, for suggestions on names for the Bug. So far, her name is LoveBug....but there has been no christening of this name yet....
Stay tuned for pictures...which will be taken on the next sunshiney day!

5 Comments:

Blogger J-Dub said...

I vote for lady bug, and lady for short!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Rockabella said...

Yoko?
Think Beatle connection

9:45 PM  
Blogger Rockabella said...

Ringo?

1:39 PM  
Blogger lil_k said...

Charlene

7:15 PM  
Blogger Rockabella said...

ok...being the 80's lover that i am....so far the name that is winning my heart...JITTERBUG

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home