Tuesday, March 01, 2005


Ok....so I have SO much to tell about my trip...but it is now late and I'm tired, so I will make a more detailed post...possibly even more than one, at a later time. For now I wanted to share with you the top 10 things I learned about Marcus while we were in Vegas:

10. When it comes to a good buffett, he's got NOTHIN on me....

9. When I'm reading something, and he says "lemme see that for a second"....DO NOT let him see it...because what he really means is "you're now done with that because I'm sensing what you are looking at is interesting and now I want to look at it because I'm sure I can interpret it's contents much better than you".

8. He's not too shabby at 3 card poker

7. I tend to get cranky when he's winning a lot and I'm losing a lot and he doesn't "share" his money with me (and by share...I mean buy me what I want)....ok, so that was something I learned about me...but whatever.

6. He's a big man....but when he's late for a connecting flight, he can break world records....with a stuffed backpack on his back, and pushing a cart with two suitcases weighing over 20kg....deceivingly quick....

5. He leaves his dirty underwear on the bathroom floor of fancy hotels JUST to see what the maid will do with them (p.s.....they actually pick them up and fold them)

4. As good as he is at 3 card poker....not so good at backgammon....I took him 5 games to 1

3. That man enjoys watching a homosexual, flamboyant, drama queen,dazzle the ivories of a red piano just as much as I do....almost

2. He says the phrase "can you put this in your purse" way too often....and I end up carrying all his shit around with me all day

and the number one thing I learned about Marcus while in Vegas.....

1. When you're sick as a dog, have a killer toothache, you've been up for over 36 hours straight, and you just missed your flight home......there is NO one else you want to be stranded with at an airport (xoxox) Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Rockabella said...

P.S. #11.....give that boy some money and put him in an outlet mall and he goes crazier than a 20 year old broad with a 90 year old husband

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home