Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I am in love..................

Yuppers Folks! I am in love....but not with my boyfriend. If the bf saw this blog, he would be truly heart broken so lets keep this between those girls who don't poop. If you believe in love at first sight....then you all would be glad to know that love at first hear is also possible. My mother will be so proud as she has always wanted me to be with a man in an influential position in society........and Martin is that man.
We met this afternoon and at his place of employment....FutureShop. Yes I know it sounds odd....but you single ladies will soon flock there too after reading this. It was immediate. My attraction for Marty began as soon as I heard his voice....yup that's right....he's an Aussie. Not to mention he is a "sales associate" which isn't your everyday cashier. I would have to admit I was nervous that Amy was getting all of the attention from my mate, but she quickly blew her chance by mentioning the bf.....I left that detail out. I could have listened to him all day. So I played it cool. I was a little reserved...I knew Marty-boy was intrigued my my mystery. With his Aussie tongue, cute smile and his juicy caboose....I thought I might jump him right then and there, but I was unsure if the FutureShop was accepting of PDA's. So I took the higher road....and I left with only the butterflies in my belly. But as I left, I checked out those bubbly buns one last time.....and he gave me a wink (I am sure I saw it!!), and walked out the door, knowly full-well that we will see eachother again soon. Any ideas on what I can buy for under $10 at Future Shop tomorrow?

5 Comments:

Blogger Rockabella said...

$10 eh.....perhaps that will buy you a small piece of Martin's heart....or a package of batteries

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may be interested. Post a photo.


Diane

11:24 AM  
Blogger Rockabella said...

well Diane....unfortunatly our encounter with Martin was only brief....however, i have decided to make it a personal goal of mine....to go back to futureshop and snap a photo of Martin to share with the world......and by world...i mean this blog....as well as the fem tube

12:03 PM  
Blogger Rockabella said...

but why let that stop you limbs???

5:12 PM  
Blogger mark said...

Also, Kevin - I feel like you already are hanging out around hostels, and the question was really just rhetorical.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home