Thursday, January 20, 2005

I have a dream....

On the rare occasion that I actually remember my dreams, I frequently find it necessary to share them. Especially when they are as fucked-up and random as they were last night. If dreams are the window to the soul, I think I need to shut my blinds.

So picture this..... its Yoga class, a regular Yoga class. Then suddenly its just me and Sean William Scott in Yoga class(for all you teen flick junkies...YES that IS Stiffler) And we are doing some paired up Yoga moves, and we are really fucking good. Then suddenly we are naked and doing some Yoga moves that are really fucking good but ARE definately NOT allowed in your Sat afternoon YMCA Yoga class....as for the rest of the dream all I can say is there was some grease involved, a lot of flexibility, and some shit that I would definately like to try some day.

The sad part about dreams is...I know I am never going to be THAT flexible in real life....LOL What would Freud say about that one????

Yoga Anyone????

3 Comments:

Blogger Rockabella said...

I think he would say you're sex deprived and need to get laid.....haha in fact...fuck Frued.....that's what I'M saying!! So get out there and make your dreams come true!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger mark said...

Well, I have a pretty good idea what Freud would say, but Oickle? Who's this Frued guy? He sounds way more optomistic and encouraging... Is he perhaps an unevil twin?

11:03 AM  
Blogger J-Dub said...

First of all, Stiffler....WAY HOT LouLou...Come on!! Loves it

And secondly I guess I would not be so sex deprived if I would stop turning down perfectly good offers from way hot hockey youngins DAMIT! Perhpas I am still harboring some resentment and feel a little tangled...

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home