Thursday, February 10, 2005

A Christmakah Miracle

Ladies and germs......my dream has come true......it's been a Christmakah miracle, without the Christmakah......I WON A TRIP TO THE VEGAS TO SEE SIR ELTON!!!!!! I'm still in a cloud of euphoria...and I feel as though I won't really understand what the hell just happened until I'm touching down on the Strip! The lucky guest that is accompanying me on this Elton-extravaganza is Marcus Thomas Noel. It was a close toss up between the Fark and my Dad.....but in the end I realized I could hold this over Marcus's head for the rest of his life, and that's an opportunity that I just couldn't pass up. Though, here, on this wonderful blog, I am vowing that someday I'm going to take my Dad on a trip....maybe to The Vegas....maybe to the moon...who knows what travel will be like when the time comes where I can afford it. Ok....I just wanted to share the most wonderful moment of my LIFE (not counting the day Marcus actually WANTED me to "officially" be his girlfriend....that was pretty huge too), with all of you super-caga-fraga-listic ladies.
ELTON....I'M COMIN!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger J-Dub said...

ahhhh Christmaka...proof that the miracle of this holiday is not just reserved for one week out of the year! From all of us non-going to "the Vegas" people, I try to contain my jealousy and crack a weak smile and say congrats you lucky little shit! I guess 30 ballots really is enough to change your life.

PS If you get married by Elvis without me I am going to be really pissed.

Say hi to Celene for me!

AFFL

10:38 AM  
Blogger Rockabella said...

hahah my dad made me promise that i wouldn't come back married! hahaha....he said NOTHING about engaged though....hmmmm

12:27 PM  
Blogger mark said...

I think you should get married in Vegas. Mostly, you know, because it will piss everybody off. Except me, who will find it funny. But, also, consider: if you have a real wedding, where the hell are you going to find a tux to fit Marcus?

6:13 PM  
Blogger Rockabella said...

hmmm.....well apparently in thelobby of the hotel we're staying at, you can get custom made armani suits for a mere $8000

7:12 PM  
Blogger Rockabella said...

Pete....perhaps you could at least wear an Elvis jumpsuit during the ceremony?

1:36 AM  
Blogger Rockabella said...

"Amy Oickle!! Come on down!! you're the next contestant on Life with Farky!!"......hmm...that could work...

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home