Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Hey Cheesy Line guy......

Ok kiddies, come one come all.
After the events of this weekend past, I have been inspired to ask all ladies and germs(and I use that term ever so affectionately) to describe the cheesiest pick up lines that you have ever used heard etc. Not ones from TV now..no cheating, but ones that you have first hand knowledge of... extra points if they actually worked.

Oh yeah and to all you singletons out there, a word of advice.....even if the line sucks, if the guy is HOT, just do it anyway.....regrets suck!! YA YA


So here is my contribution...... "you've just got that look"

2 Comments:

Blogger lil_k said...

"So yeah, I like nuts"...thrown at my by a guy eating a bag of salted peanuts...and yes...it worked.

3:48 PM  
Blogger J-Dub said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home