Monday, August 29, 2005

What we found at the end of the Rainbow!

I am definitely ALL ABOUT a road trip.
Especially those that include the following;

Drive-In Movies, what could be better then parking in front of a GIANT screen, sitting in comfort with feet on the dash, snuggled in a blanket, no loud idiots that talk through the previews (except those that were invited..KIDDING), eating like a pig with no one to see you, yelling at the screen without getting kicked out, AHAHHH I could go on for hours.

Theme/amusement parks - especially those aimed at 8-9 year olds. Just knowing that all the little kids are looking at the 2 hysterically laughing retards on the rollercoaster and thinking WOW I just hope I am THAT cool some day is enough to make it fun. And PLUS, screw the little kids…they don't get to hog all the ice creamy treats and trolley rides!

-THE Beach. - I am a sun lover, I am a beach lover, I am a water lover, I LOVE to relax, I am however NOT a BUG lover, and I would like to say a quick shout out and FUCK YOU to all the bugs that got squashed in the making of this road trip

- Drinking/Eating - All road trips must include a certain snippet dedicated to guilt free Gluttony..I am also the master of this task.

- Late night drunken chats with the girls (that includes jumping and doing flips on the bed) - This age old tradition dates back to the slumber days of Yore. Many a sexual tip, past experience, and gem of a story is bound to be revealed.

Gas -100.00, food 150.00, entertainment 50.00 - loads of laughs, the sight of Amy flying/SCREAMING down a waterslide, and fantastic Friends - PRICELESS!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger J-Dub said...

ahhhhhhh Crap I thought I had it all covered, tottally forgot about the male midget syndrome that is infecting the island, not to mention all the clones!!!

Fucked up island you got there...and I thought CB was strange. :))

And don't try to pretend you aren't the queen of the bed flips there little lady..LOL LOL LOL

4:45 PM  
Blogger mark said...

I jump on my bed all the time, while loudly humming the main theme from Rocky!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home