Friday, April 22, 2005

Some Important Congratulation Notices:

Just want to spread the word of congratulations to two special ladies (in no particular order):

ED, who is now an Aunty to a little niece (neice?).....I hope the hemrrhoids weren't as severe this time around.

and to the Cool Cat for FINALLY getting the longly anticipated phone call from the Mount!! I friggin told you so!

and what the hell....congratulations to me for the now realistic possibility of getting to live with roommates again! because seriously....it IS all about me....right??

3 Comments:

Blogger Rockabella said...

P.S. Chewy, if you're reading this....I sincerely appologize for all the spelling errors, not to mention the gramatical ones as well. It's been a long intense week of studying, which is not yet over, and I'm just too lazy to fix them. Love you!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the well wishes ladies! I am sure that both the MOunt and Maine have their pros and cons but the big one for the MOunt is that it is in NS!
PS - I LOVED Anwar....yes he may have been gay, and yes his shirts usually weren't buttoned all the way, but he could sing!
PPS - I still forget my username and password.....so again I am anonymous!

12:08 PM  
Blogger mark said...

Amy -- you've caught me immediately after I've just finished marking fifty exams. I think that anything that places a period in the proper place is going to get past the usage demon that lurks inside. Besides: yay for you! How can I start my "the internet ruins grammar" lecture when it's all about you?

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home