Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Reality TV Withdrawl

You know that saying "I think, therefore I am", well in my case its more like " I watch TV therfore I am" . That's right people. Pathetic, but true. I am generally addicted, and darn proud to say it.. to my 8-10 primetime emmy award winning time slot every evening. But as we know, all good things must come to an end.

So here summer looms, and hollywood decides to take their usual 15-20 week vacation to rest up from the constant drama and angst they are forced to endure every week. Primetime is Fresh out of "fresh" new episodes, and in their place I find repeats, strange TV mini series, and YES Dare I say it ...Canadian Idol.

I understand that Seth, Ryan, Brooke, Nathan, Peyton, Rory and the bevy of other TV hotties, deserve a much needed break to make the odd movie, or perhaps run with the Bulls in Pamplona, but I just can't seem to help this feeling of emptyness and longing. You fill a bizzaire yet entertaining part of my gloomy paper pusing days, and I truely miss you.

So basically here I sit....just me, and big bad Benny M, for the next 8 weeks. Can I take it?? Tune in next week to find out.

On another note. Boys with wierd fucking redneck accents BUG me. Especially the ones that call all the fucking time. I will never again approach, call, or bother another guy that's "just not that in to me", cause now I see it, I get it....its annoying...so STOP it!

J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home