Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Experimentaion

Wow I feel like it has been forever since I posted, perhaps its because I haven't been feeling very amusing lately...BUT the icky feeling has passed .....

The passing of the icky feeling is in large part do to the constant hilarity passed through the gov't e-mail portal and coming from my dear sista in law....thanks for the "what if I married him" convo, and especially all the pervy comments about our fearless leaders...I am especially fond of this thought "when you sleep with someone, you are actually sleeping with everyone they slept with" so give that one a think or two people...the circular connection can actually cause you to go crosseyed!

Oh also, I have discovered a new cutie at the gym. I will now begin an experiment/mission that has takes many trials to perfect. 1) how long will it actually take me to speak to him, 2) start polite meaningless gym conversations about how smelly or hot it is in here, and 3) and dare I say it.....ask me out.

Now keep in mind that a discovery of girlfriend or wife will cause an immediate ABORT of this mission.

Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home