Monday, January 17, 2005

First Rant

So most of the Blogs that I have read include some sort of segment on the peeps and a random collection of thoughts etc…so here is mine

I LOVE movies; good, bad, ugly and everything in between

I once puked in a cup

I once had sex in a sea Kayak (which is unfortunately my greatest sexual adventure)

I have actually seen 50,000 strong with their hands in the air, booty shakin’ like HELL YA

I can’t spell.

It’s ok to listen to Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and Ashlee Simpson at the gym, cause you are not really “listening” to the music…..RIGHT????

I have never been in love…but truly believe in Love at First Sight

I get crushes on men that are polar opposites…rock stars, teachers, players, innocent churchgoers, and good friends, they all end in disaster…Crushes SUCK

I once drove 6 hours in a white out snow storm, to go to a new years party….AND IT SUCKED

Every time I watch the “Might Ducks”, I cry

I truly have a Best Friend, she knows all my dirty little secrets, insecurities, and ridiculous rants, and still loves me. We share the same name, and a connection that makes me believe in soul mates

I have spent more time surfing the Internet at work (on tax payers dollars) then I care to remember

I met DJ Jazzy Jeff, and he was nice

A friend once told me that I was the most genuine person he’d ever met/ In high school I was called into the principals’ office for being a phony bitch! So I do believe in evolution

I am both highly critical and equally delusional about myself

I love every meaning, inflection, use, and sound of the word FUCK

I feel trapped between being a kid and a grown up

I think the book “he’s just not that in to you” brought me to a place of enlightenment, although cheesy and obvious…its fucking all true

I don’t like it when musicians critisize each other…one man’s garbage is another’s treasure

Supermodels and Jennifer Garner should be outlawed, and made to eat massive amounts of Big Mac’s

I think Ron Maclean is kinda Hot

I hate people who talk too much about themselves……………………..


4 Comments:

Blogger Rockabella said...

i feel like i don't know myself very well!

6:14 PM  
Blogger J-Dub said...

Or pehaps I know wayy to much about me??

6:20 PM  
Blogger lil_k said...

I also loved "He's Just Not That Into You" and hate Jennifer Garner...

9:55 PM  
Blogger J-Dub said...

Yes, I made the mistake recently of not holding the book as bible, and was once again burned....so its back on the shelf!!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home