Thursday, January 19, 2006

Little Mary-freaking sunshine!

Things that are annoying me already this morning, and its only 8:44

-Bra fat ( yours, mine everybodys) - yeah you know that little fold of flab that resides right underneath the back strap of your bra. You know what I am talking about. GROSE!

People who don't signal when they are turning - this one pissed me off so many times in the 2 minute drive on the way to work that I purposely decided to "forget" to signal as I was parking. Pretty sure I succeeded in pissing off the guy who was riding my tail as I was about to park - annoying wasn't it pal! Yeah well - SUCK IT!

Garbage day - nuff said

CKBW - they play the EXACT same few songs every morning between 7-730. Also---my new Shower radio - the radio that I begged my mom to give me for Christmas which ONLY picks up CKBW, forcing me to listen to the same fucking 3 songs every goddam morning.

My clothes - YES all my clothes. Cause its tottaly their fault for shrinking (not me gaining weight, so don't even think it) preventing me from wearing half of them, making it almost impossible to wear something different every day for a few weeks, making choosing an outfit for work EXREMELY frustrating, and making me 15 minutes late.

People in my office that I hate- you know the ones that have the same effect on you as, oh, I dunno. Fiddle heads, or brussel sprouts…basically they just make me mad looking at them.

Election Coverage - I don't give 2 sweet shits the Jack Layton visited a daycare center in Winnipeg, or planted a tree in Sault Ste Marie.

GRRRR - rant over...
Time to drink some coffee

J

2 Comments:

Blogger Rockabella said...

I like fiddleheads.....yum...with vinager...so I will argue on the point that they are annoying...

I will, however, agree with the clothes, and no turn signal rants....and the fact that my shower radio is not working as it should either these days.....tres annoying indeed

10:22 AM  
Blogger J-Dub said...

Fiddle heads look like rolled up pieced of green poo!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home