Sunday, April 17, 2005

And Then There Were 2.....

It has come to that sad sad time of the year again....where people sift through endless piles of collected junk they have accumulated over the past 8 months....stuff things into boxes and bags....load up cars and trucks by the load and head for home for the summer months. This currently taking place at our humble abode....and it is a sad sad time. Watching her dismantle her room and take away vital furniture, such as the kitchen table for example.....my thoughts are brought back to some of the memories of the past year.......and for your enjoying pleasure, here are just a FEW:

* Chasing Kelly down the hall as she yells and screams
* Erin's uncontrolable flatulence, Amy's uncontrolable 'verping', and Kelly's crazy mixture of it all
* Endless bowls of popcorn with dill pickle seasoning
* The excitement of a certain roomy winning a trip to The Vegas
* OC, ER, Survivor Thursdays, and DH Sundays
* Our 'witchey' moment from the Craft, walking down snow filled streets in bitch boots and snow pants
* Snowstorm adventures of all varieties
* Birtday parties (fake and real ones) and Stagette parties
* Last minute road trips to the B'wat
* Lois and her so very accurate predictions of our futures
* Drug induced states....which were fun...yet I can't seem to remember any story in particular
* "squeezing until you pee"....which really goes hand in hand with dribbling in your panties...if you're wearing any
* Nights at the Alehouse
* Special OTH screenings in the Red Room
* Dance parties in the living room....hallways....kitchen.....bedrooms....
* The spooky basement
* Trips the recycle depot
* Monday night basketball games
* The long periods of time without showers....oh wait...that was just me....
* Mickey the mouse in our house......
* Setting off the smoke detector every other day...
* That time I was ON FIRE......
* Heather's tactfulness when it comes to recyclebles and garbage
* Pizza and GF.....any time
* The Fitness Phenom

And every single day and night I laughed my ass off and lost my sanity with you ladies.....wish we had another year to go......my fingers are still crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you both.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Duff said...

I am so sad too......I appreciate the roomies for accepting me for who I am and what comes out of my bum. Thanks for the great times.....I love you.

8:32 PM  
Blogger J-Dub said...

Hey you! Remember ME!! the fourth...well honorary one anyway. I am sad that you are all leaving too..the three of you provide many hours of fun and shenannigans which I will miss. Anytime you need a place to sit on a Tuesday, the door is open!

(fake b-day girl)

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also sad. This was my best year by far. There was never a dull moment. And for the amount we ate, i burned it off laughing!
I am sure there will be many more great times to come....and the first one will be May 7th at the Curling Club in B'Wat!
jenn, you were for sure the honourary 4th!
I had to leave this anonymous b/c I can't remember my username and password!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Rockabella said...

NOW THERE WAS ONE!!!!!!!!!! Even MORE sad.....
came home tonight after the lib (b/c unlike my fortunate, favorite roommates, i am NOT done school for the summer yet)...and the house was dark...and empty....messy...and lonely. and i'm not going to lie...a bit spooky!!
come back dear roomies!! COME BACK.
p.s. kelly....did you kiss Anwar GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home