Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Update

Holy Crap its been a long time no post…eeek

Summer is a bit of a blur, and fall is not looking any slower. I have absolutely nothing to bitch about too, which is oddly alarming.

Wedding season is in full swing, holy mosses people get married a lot when you are 20-30 somethings. Wouldn't it be cool to attend something completely original, like a wedding on a clif, where the bride and groom REALLY do take a plunge aftewards. Now there is a water cooler story.

I really keep thinking that I am going to win Set for Life. Pipe dream? Maybe, but still the anticipation of scratching one of those little suckers is akin to waiting for the boyfriend to come over with a blizzard or something..

Yep you ready corretly, I used the word boyfriend…holy fuck is THAT a weird statement.

I am very addicted to Big Brother, 3 nights a week, and reading Zachy Braff's website. He makes me laugh in my head.

Today I am very tired, 6 hours sleep is not enough.

Fuck I hate the lady that sits beside me. HEY wait I found something to complain about…Pfewwwww!!!I was a little worried there for a sec.

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home